At Industrial Door Systems, we are proud to offer our customers a comprehensive and professional range of high-quality solutions for many door and dock applications. Not only can we supply you with premium, safety tested products, but we also deliver, install, maintain and repair them as and when needed. With such a huge, unbeatable selection of products, we believe you’ll find exactly what you need when you come to us, and with most of our solutions being 100% customizable, we can guarantee to find you a solution that you can work with, and which will continue performing fantastically well for you, for many years to come. Quite simply, there’s no need to look elsewhere for your door and dock solutions.
Having served our customers for such a long time now (more than 20 years, not that we’re counting!), we have built up a vast array of knowledge and have a wealth of experience at our fingertips, and are proud to share it all with you, our valued customers. So much more than just a shop that sells door and dock solutions, we can actually provide you with a range of quality services that enable you to maintain your existing products better, and receive swift and professional repairs should any of your door or dock solutions break down or begin to underperform.
Able to depend upon us to consistently offer competitive prices coupled with high quality products and service, customers have continued to rate us highly, and as we embellish upon our skills and gain more experience, we know you’ll be even more impressed by what we can offer you. Below is just a small selection of the products we are currently offering:
- Dock and door
- Sectional door
- Rolling door
- Pedestrian door
- Fire rated door
- Vertical sliding fire door
- Horizontal sliding fire door
- Bumper impact door
- Insect door
- Telescoping door
- Aluminum glass
- Store front door
- Counter shutter
- Security shutter
- Insulated door
- Wind loaded door
- Rolling steel/overhead door
While it can seem like a small issue, every little gap that you can see around a parked trailer at the entrance to a warehouse, can end up costing you hundreds of dollars in lost energy, every single year. Aside from the lack of energy efficiency, all of the gaps let in dust, wind, rain, bugs and rodents to your facility, and create not only a uncomfortable working environment for your employees, but can cause issues should you have to undergo a warehouse inspection.
Fortunately, here at Industrial Door Systems, we have the perfect solution for this problem, and stock a selection of dock seals and dock shelters. While both products serve the same purpose, they are designed differently for use in certain applications.
What is a dock shelter?
A dock shelter provides a secure seal around a trailer when parked up in a loading or unloading position, and hugs the sides and top of the trailer with a fabric that has been stiffened with fiberglass. The dock shelter is flexible enough to be adapted to suit a variety of trailers while still offering maximum sealing protection.
If you’re searching for a way to effectively seal the gaps between a vehicle such as a trailer, and a loading bay, then our dock shelters offer the perfect solution.
Our dock shelters:
Thanks to our years of industry experience and breadth of knowledge, we’re able to offer a range of dock shelters that can be adapted to suit every possible application. Using only the best materials, our dock shelters are affordable, efficient, durable and dependable, and below are just some of their advantages:
- Strong, sturdy and durable with a long lifespan
- With their ergonomic design, they blend in well with the surroundings
- Energy consumption can be greatly reduced with a dock shelter
- Employees will experience a lower rate of illness; good news for them, and definitely good news for you!
- Goods will be well protected at all times
What type of dock shelter do you need?
Here at Industrial Door Systems, we have a several different types of dock shelter, and we can help you determine which one would best suit your needs. Our most popular types are listed below:
Cushion dock shelter
If you have a dedicated fleet of vehicles, for example, then this type of dock shelter might work the best as they’re most effective when used for vehicles with minimal size differences.
Curtain dock shelter
These can be used for a wide variety of purposes, but are perhaps best suited where many different sizes of vehicle are being served.
Curtain dock shelter with foam core
This particular dock shelter works best when used in conjunction with vehicles that raise and lower over extreme distances, or for container vehicles.
Inflatable dock shelter
If vehicles that vary significantly in size are being served, then our inflatable dock shelter is the most effective way of providing a secure seal between the vehicle and the warehouse.
Below are some of the specific product details related to our range of dock shelters:
- Dock shelter fabric – these are available in a variety of different fabrics for maximum durability and strength.
- Wooden/metal framework – available in pressure treated lumber as standard, there are also options for steel tubing for added longevity.
- Fiberglass panels – this allows greater light to pass through the translucent panels and into the dock area.
- Steel guards – protection from trailer impacts is provided by the heavy-duty steel channel guards that all dock shelters come with.
- Draft pads – to prevent air from entering the sides of the trailer, all dock shelters come with fabric covered foam draft pads.
- Specialty – designed to accept the impact of a misaligned trailer while preventing damage to the shelter and/or building, these specialty dock shelters come in soft sided and flexible side models for use in zones where accidents may be prevalent.
To know more about our range of dock shelters, or any of our products, why not give us a call and see how we can help your business continue functioning effectively and with maximum productivity; we promise you won’t be disappointed.
Give us a Call now Phone: (832)736-7699 We are available 24/7 365 days day or night.