- Construction – made from heavy-duty steel, our truck restraints are controlled with an automatic push button electric control panel, with an electric actuator hooks operation.
- Size – our models have a height of 12 inches when lowered, and a height of 30 inches when raised, allowing for a wide-ranging trailer service.
- Electrical – 115V AC. 1 Phase 60 Hz as standard.
- Installation – with no concrete or pit work required, our truck restraints are installed at the front of the dock wall. Dock bumpers of 4 inches are required (we sell these too, please see our online catalog for more details).
- Color – with the housing of the restraint painted in gray industrial enamel, the hook is hot-dipped galvanized.
- Operation –Before operating the dock leveler, a visual inspection must be performed of BEVR hook engagement, and it should show that the ICC bar is fully captured. A visual inspection of the hooks is also necessary with the traffic light to prevent a false reading, and chocks are recommended, too.
- Capacity – hook capacity is 50,000 – lbs. restraint force.
- Standard – outside traffic dock lights, driver warning signs and an all-weather body frame are standard with all our truck restraints.
- Options – The truck restraint BEVR650 – VERSA is an integrated control box for the BH5 or BHD5 dock levelers. BEVR650 restraints and overhead doors that help to enhance dock safety, have lock-out features, a compact design and a NEMA type 12 enclosure. Block outs are also available.
- Warranty – our truck restraints all feature a limited one-year warranty
Here at Industrial Door Systems, we are a hub for all your industrial and commercial door and dock system needs, and with more than two decades worth of experience in the field, there isn’t much we don’t know about doors and docks! With our innovative, technically sound products and solutions, when you buy a product from us, you’ll quickly see why we have become leaders in the field, and have so many loyal and satisfied customers.
Not only do we sell a comprehensive range of door and dock solutions, but we will efficiently and carefully deliver them, professionally install them using our most qualified technicians, and service them as regularly as needed with our maintenance service. Should any of your door and dock products become damaged or stop working (whether you bought them from us or another company), we offer our premium, emergency 24/7 repair call out service, and our expert technicians will visit your site as soon as possible to help get your business back in full operation, and prevent any loss in production.
Whether your business is a small one, or a well established one with hundreds of employees and thousands of customers, we will work hard to fully understand your needs and offer you customized solutions that are both affordable and highly effective when installed and used correctly. No matter if your needs are small or large, or whether the task is straightforward or complex, we strive hard to meet your every need and are constantly upgrading our skills and qualifications to ensure that our advice, guidance and installations are carried out with the utmost professionalism and technical soundness.
With one of the widest selections of door and docks solutions in Texas, we are guaranteed to have exactly what you’re looking for, and if you don’t find it right away on our website, simply give our friendly team a call and they’ll be more than happy to discuss your specific needs, and see if we have a product that can be expertly customized, especially for you (which we probably will). With every product we sell undergoing rigorous testing to ensure they conform to all international industry standards, when you buy from Industrial Door Systems, you’re guaranteed to receive a product that will function effectively and safely for you, for many years to come.
Among our range of affordable solutions, are truck restraints.
What is a truck restraint?
An item of equipment installed at a loading dock, a truck restraint is intended to help stop a transport vehicle from being able to leave the dock while loading or unloading is being carried out. If a forklift operator is still inside a trailer, and it suddenly begins to move away from the loading dock, this could quickly become a serious safety hazard, and should be avoided at all costs. Thankfully, a truck restraint enables you to do exactly that.
Our truck restraints:
Our high-quality, affordable truck restraints have a number of features that are detailed below:
Note – did you know that you may receive lower insurance premiums if you install our truck restraints at your facility? Contact your insurance provider and underwriter to know more. The BEVR650-VERSA is available at a discounted price when purchased in conjunction with a BHD5, BH5 or BEVR650.
Our values and work ethics:
Our values and work ethics are extremely important to us, and our aim is to always provide our customers with an outstanding, unbeatable service that they can rely upon. It doesn’t matter the size of the task, how urgently it’s required or how complex the requirement may be, we are here for you whenever you need us, and can help you whatever your needs may be.
Here at Industrial Door Solutions, we know that without you, our valued and loyal customers, we are nothing, and we simply wouldn’t be the successful and innovative company that we are today, without you all. We value you just as much as we value our business, and are as passionate about our work as we are about providing the ultimate customer experience.
Extremely knowledgeable within our field, we believe it’s our duty to share that knowledge with you, and to enable you to gain from our wealth of experience and the many qualifications we’ve and skills we’ve gained during our two decades of service in Houston and beyond.
So, for all your door and dock needs, make Industrial Door Systems your company of choice and we promise we will never disappoint you.
Give us a Call now Phone: (832)736-7699 We are available 24/7 365 days day or night.